Detect Threats Early and Minimize
the Impact of a Breach
Axon Technologies leverage frontline experience with industry-leading technology and threat intelligence to detect threats early and help minimize the impact of a breach.
If you are wondering how to defend your organization against breaches, we can help you with our Managed Detection and Response Services, our Advanced Cyber Fusion Center, and our Managed Splunk Security Services.
24x7 Security Monitoring
Monitor the environment on a 24x7 basis to identify threats early and help minimize the impact of a breach.
Why should you run it?
- It will help you to detect a broader range of threats.
- You will reduce the time it takes to respond to attacks.
- Your organization will be compliant with industry and regulatory requirements.
Managed Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR)
Improve visibility across the endpoint environment and accelerate your response to threats and incidents.
Managed Network Detection & Response (NDR)
Improve the defensive posture of the network and reduce the impact of security events.
Reconstruct the entire attack with EDR + NDR
With our combined EDR + NDR solution, we provide Defense in Depth and help you achieve detection and response everywhere.
- 24 x 7 monitoring.
- Complete reconstruction of an attack from Endpoint to Network.
- Deep Forensics for IR & Proactive Threat Hunting.
- Identify the root cause to prevent it from happening again.
- We apply our cybersecurity differentiators in everything we do -Threat Intelligence, Security Operations Expertise, Security Analytics, Axon Detection Rules (for EDR, NDR, and SIEM), and Security Playbooks.
- We are able to mobilize our services in a matter of weeks.
Managed Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) Services
Provide a service around automated security playbooks, with the regular addition of new playbooks and continuous improvement of existing playbooks.
Why should you run it?
- You might define standard workflows to increase the consistency of the cybersecurity incident response process.
- Reduce time for triage, analysis, and response.
- It can drive the automation of your workflows.
Evolve your security operation center (SOC) to an Advanced Cybersecurity Fusion Center.
We are facing a must-win battle against sophisticated cyber adversaries to enable organizations to predict, prevent, detect, respond to, and recover from cyber-attacks. We do it by implementing an intelligence-led strategy to protect the customer’s data, assets, people, and reputation, thanks to our Advanced Cybersecurity Fusion Center (ACFC). This proactive and collaborative approach combines all security functions into a single blended unit to enhance your security posture and quickly respond to threats cost-effectively.
Our ACFC is a technology-based model, leveraging innovation and automation focus on enhancing, and not labor-based who must react manually. This fact offers a model more proactive, collaborative, and unified approach to dealing with potential threats.
We put everything together to combine multiple sections with working as a single entity with shared goals and real-time information on vulnerabilities, malware, and threat actors.
We ensure you have the right balance and integrate your technologies, processes, and people to defend your applications and systems against threats more cost-effective and adept at addressing today’s cybersecurity landscape.
Protect your organization 24x7 in today’s complex threat landscape.
Managed Cyber Threat Intelligence
Aggregate relevant cyber threat intelligence feeds and validates threats applicable to customer organization (IOCs, TTPs, Strategic intelligence). The output of the service activities consists of threat intelligence reports and briefs, with supporting recommendations.
Managed Threat Hunting
Managed Vulnerability Management (VMS)
Managed Red Team Testing
Managed Incident Response
With Axon Technologies MSS for Splunk, you get a team of Splunk-certified experts on your side.
What you get with our MSS for Splunk services:
- Automating all of Tier 1 and most of the Tier 2 Security Analysis.
- Decreasing Time to Response and Remediation.
- Instant access to our expertise, including playbooks, automation scenarios, reports, and architecture advice.
- Best in class and high-fidelity security playbooks, integrated with threat intelligence.
Discover our services:
Use Case Management
Analyze in-depth your security controls to understand your cybersecurity posture and be informed about security strategies to be implemented to protect your network.Read More
Develop and mature your security posture through improved processes and technologies that up-level threat detection, containment, and remediation capabilities.Read More
Minimize the impact of any cyber-attack or threat to protect your data, assets, people, and reputation with managed detection and response services.Read More
Combine proactive and reactive services to act and resolve any detected cybersecurity incident quickly, effectively, and at scale with complete incident response.Read More
Mature and maintain your team’s capabilities to understand IT security issues, identify security risks, and learn the importance of responding to cybersecurity issues.Read More